Is APPLAUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPLAUD in various dictionaries:
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - express approval of
- To express approval of (someone or something) especially by such clapping.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to express approval or encouragement in audible form, especially by clapping”: applauded at the end of the concert; cheered when the home team scored; rooting for the underdog in the tennis championship.
- verb - to express approval by clapping the hands
There are 7 letters in APPLAUD: A A D L P P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLAUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPLAUD, to go: APPLAUD?
Rearrange the letters in APPLAUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APPLAUD
What's nearby APPLAUD
Lookup in Wiki for APPLAUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPLAUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPLAUD"