Is ADDICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADDICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- To devote or give (oneself) habitually or compulsively: She was addicted to rock music.
- To cause to become compulsively and physiologically dependent on a habit-forming substance: He was addicted to cocaine.
- One who is addicted, as to narcotics.
- A devoted believer or follower: “We are all... addicts of change” (Christopher Lasch).
- verb - to devote or surrender to something habitually or compulsively
There are 6 letters in ADDICT: A C D D I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADDICT, to go: ADDICT?
Rearrange the letters in ADDICT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADDICT
What's nearby ADDICT
Lookup in Wiki for ADDICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADDICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADDICT"