Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if elfin is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on elfin.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ELFIN has 298 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ELFIN is VALID in some board games. Check ELFIN in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of elfin in various dictionaries:
adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
adj - small and delicate
adj - relating to or made or done by or as if by an elf
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Like a Keebler spokesman|
|Like Santa's helpers|
|Small and charmingly spritely|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|used to describe a person who is small and delicate:|
|(of a person or their face) small and delicate, typically with a mischievous charm.|
|relating to elves.|
|Relating to or suggestive of an elf.|
|Made, done, or produced by an elf.|
|Small and sprightly or mischievous.|
|Having a magical quality or charm fairylike: moved across the dimly lit stage with elfin grace.|
|Relating to elves.|
|A small North American butterfly that is typically brownish with markings on the wing margins that give the impression of scalloped edges.|
|Elfin might refer to|
* Elfin of Alt Clut, ruler of Alt Clut, seventh century Scotland|
* Elfin (steamboat), a steamboat that ran on Lake Washington from 1891 to 1900
* HMS Elfin, one of several British Royal Navy ships
* USS Elfin, one of several United States Navy ships
* Elfin forests, dwarfed plant ecosystems
* Elfin rabbit, a domestic rabbit breed
* Elfin Sports Cars, an Australian sports car manufacturer
* Elfins, North American members of the butterfly genus Callophrys
* Elfin, a character from the video game The Peace Keepers
* ELFIN, a CubeSat in development by University of California, Los Angeles