Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if airy is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on airy.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AIRY has 404 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AIRY is VALID in some board games. Check AIRY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of airy in various dictionaries:
Of, relating to, or having the constitution of air.
High in the air; lofty.
Open to the air: airy chambers.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Subject to a draft|
|Light and open|
|Breezy, as a room|
|Full of breezes|
|Light as a feather|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Not treating something as serious casual.|
|(of a room or building) spacious, well lit, and well ventilated.|
|not treating something as serious casual.|
|not practical or realizable speculative|
|having little or no perceptible weight so light as to resemble air|
|spacious and light:|
|showing no worry or serious thought:|
|delicate, as if full of air:|
|with a lot of light and space:|
|characterized by lightness and insubstantiality as impalpable or intangible as air|
|Airy might refer to|
* Sir George Biddell Airy (18011892), British Astronomer Royal from 1835 to 1881, for whom the following features, phenomena, and theories are named:
* Airy (lunar crater)
* Airy (Martian crater)
* Airy-0, a smaller crater within the previous one on Mars, and which defines the prime meridian of the planet
* Airy wave theory, a linear theory describing the propagation of "gravity waves" on the surface of a fluid
* Airy disk, a diffraction pattern in optics
* Airy beam, a non-spreading, transversely accelerating optical wavepacket
* Airy function, a mathematical function
* Airy points, support points chosen to minimize the distortion of the length of a physical standard (such as the International Prototype Meter)* Anna Airy (18821964), British artist
* Airy, a character in the video game Bravely Default