Scrabble word: WINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINKING exist?
Definitions of WINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- adj - closing the eyes intermittently and rapidly
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly
There are 7 letters in WINKING: G I I K N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINKING plus a wildcard: WINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINKING
Images for WINKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.