Scrabble word: KIWI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIWI exist?
Definitions of KIWI in dictionaries:
- noun - climbing vine native to China
- noun - a native or inhabitant of New Zealand
- noun - fuzzy brown egg-shaped fruit with slightly tart green flesh
- noun - nocturnal flightless bird of New Zealand having a long neck and stout legs
- Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long, slender bill.
- A woody Chinese vine (Actinidia chinensis) having brown, fuzzy, edible fruit with a green, sweet pulp.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - a flightless bird
There are 4 letters in KIWI: I I K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIWI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIWI plus a wildcard: KIWI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIWI
Images for KIWI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.