Scrabble word: KIWI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIWI exist?
Definitions of KIWI in dictionaries:
- noun - climbing vine native to China
- noun - a native or inhabitant of New Zealand
- noun - fuzzy brown egg-shaped fruit with slightly tart green flesh
- noun - nocturnal flightless bird of New Zealand having a long neck and stout legs
- Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long, slender bill.
- A woody Chinese vine (Actinidia chinensis) having brown, fuzzy, edible fruit with a green, sweet pulp.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - a flightless bird