Scrabble word: SWOOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOOPS exist?
Definitions of SWOOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - a very rapid raid
- noun - a swift descent through the air
- verb - move down on as if in an attack
- verb - move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
- verb - seize or catch with a swooping motion
- verb - to make a sudden descent
There are 6 letters in SWOOPS: O O P S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWOOPS plus a wildcard: SWOOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWOOPS
Images for SWOOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.