Scrabble word: STEMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMED exist?
Definitions of STEMMED in dictionaries:
- verb - grow out of, have roots in, originate in
- verb - cause to point inward
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- verb - remove the stem from
- adj - having a stem or stems or having a stem as specified
- adj - (of plants) producing a well-developed stem above ground
- adj - having the stem removed
- Having the stems removed.
- Provided with a stem or a specific type of stem.
- verb - to remove stems (ascending axes of a plant) from
There are 7 letters in STEMMED: D E E M M S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEMMED plus a wildcard: STEMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEMMED
Images for STEMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.