Scrabble word: STEMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMED exist?
Definitions of STEMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - the tube of a tobacco pipe
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- noun - a turn made in skiing
- adj - having a stem or stems or having a stem as specified
- adj - (of plants) producing a well-developed stem above ground
- adj - having the stem removed
- Having the stems removed.
- Provided with a stem or a specific type of stem.
- verb - to remove stems (ascending axes of a plant) from