Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHREWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHREWS exist?
Definitions of SHREWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a scolding nagging bad-tempered woman
- noun - small mouselike mammal with a long snout
- v - to wish evil upon
There are 6 letters in SHREWS: E H R S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHREWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHREWS plus a wildcard: SHREWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHREWS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHREWS
- Untamed shrews Life at High Speed
- BBC Nature - Elephant shrews videos news and facts
- Greater White-toothed Shrew. Hania Berdys (photoggardensafari.net)
- elephant shrews elephant shrews not actually shrews and found mainly ...
- Northern Tree Shrew
- File File history File usage on Commons File usage on other wikis ...
- shrews Mike Lanes Ramblings
- Elephant Shrew
- shrews A Cute A Day
- INHS Reports Species Spotlight Short-tailed Shrew