Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAMOSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMOSA exist?
Definitions of SAMOSA in dictionaries:
- noun - small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot
- A small fried turnover of Indian origin that is filled with seasoned vegetables or meat and served hot.
- n - a filled pastry turnover
There are 6 letters in SAMOSA: A A M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMOSA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMOSA plus a wildcard: SAMOSA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMOSA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMOSA
- samosa Manjulas Kitchen Indian Vegetarian Recipes Cooking ...
- samosa popular and famous Indian snack street food made from all ...
- Jamshedpur and the Humble samosa Lined With Gold
- samosa _CookingCooking
- samosa Simple Recipes
- Your samosas are now ready.
- Recipe & Spices - samosas
- Meat samosa Easy Ramzan Snacks - Oneindia Boldsky