Scrabble word: QUEASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEASY exist?
Definitions of QUEASY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- Experiencing nausea; nauseated.
- Easily nauseated.
- Causing nausea; sickening: the queasy lurch of an airplane during a storm.
- Causing uneasiness.
- Uneasy; troubled.
- Easily troubled.
- Ill at ease; squeamish: “He is not queasy about depicting mass violence, in some circumstances, as a legitimate instrument of social transformation” (Shaul Bakhash).
- adv - easily nauseated [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : QUEASILY