Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUEASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEASY exist?
Definitions of QUEASY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- Experiencing nausea; nauseated.
- Easily nauseated.
- Causing nausea; sickening: the queasy lurch of an airplane during a storm.
- Causing uneasiness.
- Uneasy; troubled.
- Easily troubled.
- Ill at ease; squeamish: “He is not queasy about depicting mass violence, in some circumstances, as a legitimate instrument of social transformation” (Shaul Bakhash).
- adv - easily nauseated [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : QUEASILY
There are 6 letters in QUEASY: A E Q S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEASY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUEASY plus a wildcard: QUEASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUEASY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUEASY
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word queasy
- The queasy Surgeon.
- Had I not forgotten to lock the front door last night I wouldnt be ...
- Feeling queasy by idrilkeps on deviantART
- queasy Stomach Causes
- ... Cartoon of a Man with a queasy Stomach - Royalty Free Clipart Picture
- Woman Feeling queasy Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 17452547
- queasy Bake Cookerator by Hasbro - Sams Toybox
- How to Handle a queasy Stomach eHow.com
- Thread Beard Growth Problem - Not for the queasy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.