Scrabble word: QUEASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEASY exist?
Definitions of QUEASY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- Experiencing nausea; nauseated.
- Easily nauseated.
- Causing nausea; sickening: the queasy lurch of an airplane during a storm.
- Causing uneasiness.
- Uneasy; troubled.
- Easily troubled.
- Ill at ease; squeamish: “He is not queasy about depicting mass violence, in some circumstances, as a legitimate instrument of social transformation” (Shaul Bakhash).
- adv - easily nauseated [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : QUEASILY
There are 6 letters in QUEASY: A E Q S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEASY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUEASY plus a wildcard: QUEASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUEASY
Images for QUEASY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.