Scrabble word: QUAVER
Is QUAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tremulous sound
- noun - a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- To quiver, as from weakness; tremble.
- To speak in a quivering voice; utter a quivering sound.
- To produce a trill on an instrument or with the voice.
- A quivering sound.
- A trill.
- An eighth note.
- verb - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 6 letters in QUAVER: A E Q R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUAVER, to go: QUAVER?
Rearrange the letters in QUAVER and see some winning combinations
Images for QUAVER
Lookup in Wiki for QUAVER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.