Scrabble word: QUAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAVER exist?
Definitions of QUAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tremulous sound
- noun - a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- To quiver, as from weakness; tremble.
- To speak in a quivering voice; utter a quivering sound.
- To produce a trill on an instrument or with the voice.
- A quivering sound.
- A trill.
- An eighth note.
- verb - to shake with a slight but rapid motion