Scrabble word: QUAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUAVER exist?
Definitions of QUAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tremulous sound
- noun - a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- To quiver, as from weakness; tremble.
- To speak in a quivering voice; utter a quivering sound.
- To produce a trill on an instrument or with the voice.
- A quivering sound.
- A trill.
- An eighth note.
- verb - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 6 letters in QUAVER: A E Q R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUAVER plus a wildcard: QUAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUAVER
Images for QUAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.