Scrabble word: PEDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDDLE exist?
Definitions of PEDDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- To travel about selling (wares): peddling goods from door to door.
- To engage in the illicit sale of (narcotics).
- To seek to disseminate; give out: peddling lies.
- To travel about selling wares.
- To occupy oneself with trifles.
- verb - to travel about selling wares
There are 6 letters in PEDDLE: D D E E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDDLE plus a wildcard: PEDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDDLE
Images for PEDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.