Scrabble word: OUTLOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLOOK exist?
Definitions of OUTLOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations
- noun - belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- noun - the act of looking out
- A point of view; an attitude: a positive outlook.
- Expectation for the future: the long-term outlook for economic growth.
- A place where something can be viewed.
- The view seen from such a place.
- The act of looking out.
- noun - a point of view