Scrabble word: LOOKOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOKOUT exist?
Definitions of LOOKOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - an elevated post affording a wide view
- noun - a structure commanding a wide view of its surroundings
- noun - the act of looking out
- The act of observing or keeping watch.
- A high place or structure commanding a wide view, used for observation.
- One who keeps watch.
- Outlook; view.
- An object of concern or worry.
- noun - one engaged in keeping watch