Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSSIFIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSSIFIES exist?
Definitions of OSSIFIES in dictionaries:
- verb - become bony
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- verb - cause to become hard and bony
- v - to convert into bone
There are 8 letters in OSSIFIES: E F I I O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSSIFIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSSIFIES plus a wildcard: OSSIFIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSSIFIES
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSSIFIES
- view. Occasionally the superolateral angle of the patella ossifies ...
- OSSIFICATION It ossifies from 6 centres [ 2 primary centre for each ...
- type of bony union. This type of union eventually ossifies ...
- The atlas ossifies from 3 centers.
- Fig 5 aspect de KOA en phase de gurison avec des septa ossifis.
- synapomorphies the neurocranium ossifies as two units joined at a ...
- ossifies normally retention of this cartilage core seems to retard the ...
- regresses or ultimately ossifies when tumor occupies 50 % of diameter ...
- eventually mutates ossifies into something eccentrically non dialectic ...
- partially ossifies changes to facilitate the replace jaw is material