Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OOGONIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOGONIUM exist?
Definitions of OOGONIUM in dictionaries:
- A cell that arises from a primordial germ cell and differentiates into an oocyte in the ovary.
- A female reproductive structure in certain thallophytes, usually a rounded cell or sac containing one or more oospheres.
- adj - a female sexual organ in certain algae and fungi [n -NIA or -NIUMS] : OOGONIAL
There are 8 letters in OOGONIUM: G I M N O O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOGONIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOGONIUM plus a wildcard: OOGONIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOGONIUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OOGONIUM
- Fertilized oogonium of Saprolegnia
- form oocytes in the ovary of foetus (begins before birth)
- oogonium with attached antheridia. Arrows indicate multiple attachment ...
- Catatan Seorang Guru Bagaimana Pembentukan Sel Telur (Ovum) Pada ...
- Home Diversity and classification Fungus-like organisms ...
- PHOTO Fucus oogonium
- oogonium Dictionary definition of oogonium Encyclopedia.com ...
- oogonium jpg 300 x 370 oogonium pl oogonia female gametangium of ...
- Water Molds View of oogonium