Is MIASMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIASMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unwholesome atmosphere
- noun - unhealthy vapors rising from the ground or other sources
- A noxious atmosphere or influence: “The family affection, the family expectations, seemed to permeate the atmosphere... like a coiling miasma” (Louis Auchincloss).
- A poisonous atmosphere formerly thought to rise from swamps and putrid matter and cause disease.
- A thick, vaporous atmosphere or emanation: wreathed in a miasma of cigarette smoke.
- adj - a noxious vapor [n -MAS or -MATA] : MIASMAL, MIASMIC
There are 6 letters in MIASMA: A A I M M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIASMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIASMA, to go: MIASMA?
Rearrange the letters in MIASMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIASMA
What's nearby MIASMA
Lookup in Wiki for MIASMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIASMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIASMA"