Scrabble word: MIASMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIASMA exist?
Definitions of MIASMA in dictionaries:
- noun - an unwholesome atmosphere
- noun - unhealthy vapors rising from the ground or other sources
- A noxious atmosphere or influence: “The family affection, the family expectations, seemed to permeate the atmosphere... like a coiling miasma” (Louis Auchincloss).
- A poisonous atmosphere formerly thought to rise from swamps and putrid matter and cause disease.
- A thick, vaporous atmosphere or emanation: wreathed in a miasma of cigarette smoke.
- adj - a noxious vapor [n -MAS or -MATA] : MIASMAL, MIASMIC
There are 6 letters in MIASMA: A A I M M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIASMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIASMA plus a wildcard: MIASMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIASMA
Images for MIASMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.