Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIASMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIASMA exist?
Definitions of MIASMA in dictionaries:
- noun - an unwholesome atmosphere
- noun - unhealthy vapors rising from the ground or other sources
- A noxious atmosphere or influence: “The family affection, the family expectations, seemed to permeate the atmosphere... like a coiling miasma” (Louis Auchincloss).
- A poisonous atmosphere formerly thought to rise from swamps and putrid matter and cause disease.
- A thick, vaporous atmosphere or emanation: wreathed in a miasma of cigarette smoke.
- adj - a noxious vapor [n -MAS or -MATA] : MIASMAL, MIASMIC
There are 6 letters in MIASMA: A A I M M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIASMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIASMA plus a wildcard: MIASMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIASMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIASMA
- Mias Magasin
- Thea Duskin - Crow raven murder miasma vortex graphic
- Tyrant Fansite - Raid miasma
- everythings tinged with a miasma of suck. - Musings of Lanna Lee ...
- Slaaneshs Chosen image - Warhammer 40K Fan Group Desura
- MLP Custom Ponysona - Morning Mist by miasma-Evanesce on deviantART
- miasma II - PhotographyREVIEW.com Photo Gallery
- ... marketplace. This is exactly what ESP Games have done with miasma 2
- Scientis and Health Officals looking for miasma Clouds
- miasma Musings