Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MESOSOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESOSOME exist?
Definitions of MESOSOME in dictionaries:
- A convoluted invagination of the cytoplasmic membrane in some bacterial cells.
- n - a specialized cellular part
There are 8 letters in MESOSOME: E E M M O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESOSOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MESOSOME plus a wildcard: MESOSOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESOSOME
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MESOSOME
- Msosome - dans bactrie
- ... (mesosome) - GotoKnow
- mesosome Fans Share Images
- Bio Learn mesosomes
- Le blog de bpprepapharmafiches.over-blog.com
- Mrs. Colley walks through cell structure and organelle identification ...
- Revista mexicana de ciencias geolgicas - Historia tectonotrmica ...
- Les procaryotes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.