Scrabble word: MEMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMBER exist?
Definitions of MEMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
- noun - anything that belongs to a set or class
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)
- noun - the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- A syntactic unit of a sentence; a clause.
- A proposition of a syllogism.
- An element in a set.
- A limb, such as an arm or a leg.
- The penis.
- A part of a plant.
- One that belongs to a group or an organization: a club member; a bank that is a member of the FDIC.
- The expression on either side of an equality sign.
- A structural unit, such as a beam or wall.
- adj - a distinct part of a whole [n -S] : MEMBERED