Scrabble word: MEMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMBER exist?
Definitions of MEMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
- noun - anything that belongs to a set or class
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)
- noun - the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- A syntactic unit of a sentence; a clause.
- A proposition of a syllogism.
- An element in a set.
- A limb, such as an arm or a leg.
- The penis.
- A part of a plant.
- One that belongs to a group or an organization: a club member; a bank that is a member of the FDIC.
- The expression on either side of an equality sign.
- A structural unit, such as a beam or wall.
- adj - a distinct part of a whole [n -S] : MEMBERED
There are 6 letters in MEMBER: B E E M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMBER plus a wildcard: MEMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMBER
Images for MEMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.