Is MEMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
- noun - anything that belongs to a set or class
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)
- noun - the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- A syntactic unit of a sentence; a clause.
- A proposition of a syllogism.
- An element in a set.
- A limb, such as an arm or a leg.
- The penis.
- A part of a plant.
- One that belongs to a group or an organization: a club member; a bank that is a member of the FDIC.
- The expression on either side of an equality sign.
- A structural unit, such as a beam or wall.
- adj - a distinct part of a whole [n -S] : MEMBERED
There are 6 letters in MEMBER: B E E M M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEMBER, to go: MEMBER?
Rearrange the letters in MEMBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEMBER
What's nearby MEMBER
Lookup in Wiki for MEMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEMBER"