Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNUCKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNUCKLE exist?
Definitions of KNUCKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a joint of a finger when the fist is closed
- verb - press or rub with the knuckles
- verb - shoot a marble while keeping one's knuckles on the ground
- The prominence of the dorsal aspect of a joint of a finger, especially of one of the joints connecting the fingers to the hand.
- A rounded protuberance formed by the bones in a joint.
- A cut of meat centering on the carpal or tarsal joint, as of a pig.
- The part of a hinge through which the pin passes.
- To press, rub, or hit with the knuckles.
- To shoot (a marble) with the thumb over the bent forefinger.
- v - to hit with the knuckles (the joints of the fingers)
There are 7 letters in KNUCKLE: C E K K L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNUCKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNUCKLE plus a wildcard: KNUCKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNUCKLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNUCKLE
- Tennis Server - Turbo Tennis - The Integrated Approach to the Forehand ...
- knuckle Sandwich by DarkRider - DPChallenge
- Heavy Duty Black Belt Buckle & knuckle From www.swordsswords.com
- knuckle knifeBuying knuckle knife Select knuckle knife products from ...
- ... knuckle Duster and Weapon Blog Solid Brass knuckles knuckle Duster
- Inspired by brass knuckles this all natural glycerin soap is designed ...
- The Word Thoughts Blog knuckle
- ... limited time so this post will feature the word knuckle in pictures
- knuckle Tattoos
- knuckle Duster KnivesBuying knuckle Duster Knives Select knuckle ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.