Scrabble word: KNUCKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNUCKLE exist?
Definitions of KNUCKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a joint of a finger when the fist is closed
- verb - press or rub with the knuckles
- verb - shoot a marble while keeping one's knuckles on the ground
- The prominence of the dorsal aspect of a joint of a finger, especially of one of the joints connecting the fingers to the hand.
- A rounded protuberance formed by the bones in a joint.
- A cut of meat centering on the carpal or tarsal joint, as of a pig.
- The part of a hinge through which the pin passes.
- To press, rub, or hit with the knuckles.
- To shoot (a marble) with the thumb over the bent forefinger.
- verb - to hit with the knuckles (the joints of the fingers)