Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JITTER exist?
Definitions of JITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - small rapid variations in a waveform resulting from fluctuations in the voltage supply or mechanical vibrations or other sources
- noun - a small irregular movement
- A jittering movement; a tic.
- v - to move nervously or restlessly
There are 6 letters in JITTER: E I J R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JITTER plus a wildcard: JITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JITTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JITTER
- Why jitter matters to HDTV and other digital signals
- ... clock which as any other real world clock is affected by jitter
- ... like signal skew and coupled noise are combined and labeled as jitter
- jitter Wikipedia
- Measuring Clock jitter with xPC Target - File Exchange - MATLAB ...
- Figure 2 Simulated timing jitter of an actively Q-switched laser ...
- jperf jitter measurement
- ... the fun part. Making the Putting the jitter into the word jitter
- jitter Buffer jitter Interaction
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.