Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYMENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYMENS exist?
Definitions of HYMENS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the god of marriage
- noun - a fold of tissue that partly covers the entrance to the vagina of a virgin
- adj - a vaginal membrane [n -S] : HYMENAL
There are 6 letters in HYMENS: E H M N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYMENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYMENS plus a wildcard: HYMENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYMENS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYMENS
- intact hymen and broken hymen image search results
- ... in the age for hymens much as possible but sorry shelter then nayer
- VaginaPagina )) - I learned something new about hymens.
- hymens contraris Langue sauce piquante
- Il se dchire gnralement lors du premier rapport sexuel avec ...
- Endelig ble de smidd i hymens lenker Stavanger Musikkorps av 1919
- Fatwas and Flogging on Fake hymens in Egypt Noah David Simon
- Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci (MENS) 2013SS Gallery52 ...
- Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci (MENS) 2013SS Gallery32 ...
- EastSouthWestNorth The Business of Artificial Virginal hymens
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.