Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYGIENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYGIENE exist?
Definitions of HYGIENE in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition promoting sanitary practices
- noun - the science concerned with the prevention of illness and maintenance of health
- The science that deals with the promotion and preservation of health.
- Conditions and practices that serve to promote or preserve health: hygiene in the workplace; personal hygiene.
- adj - the science of health [n -S] : HYGIENIC
There are 7 letters in HYGIENE: E E G H I N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYGIENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYGIENE plus a wildcard: HYGIENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYGIENE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYGIENE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.