Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEDDLE exist?
Definitions of HEDDLE in dictionaries:
- One of a set of parallel cords or wires in a loom used to separate and guide the warp threads and make a path for the shuttle.
- n - a part of a loom
There are 6 letters in HEDDLE: D D E E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEDDLE plus a wildcard: HEDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEDDLE
- Wii]-[Tech] Microsofts Bob heddle backstage at Expand (video)
- Blogger User Profile Steven heddle
- Rigid heddle Weaving.com . Great Site and Free Patterns Fabric ...
- Alex heddle has recently been added to the team at Writers Den ...
- heddle Marine Service Inc.
- Rigid heddle Loom Double Weave Tube Double Wide Cloth
- ... Tagscarrie wolf kromski loom rigid heddle rigid heddle loom
- Kromski Rigid heddle Loom carriewolf.net
- Rigid heddle Loom
- Oct 31 heddle Road Project 057
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.