Scrabble word: GUESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUESSES exist?
Definitions of GUESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - an estimate based on little or no information
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - guess correctly
- verb - to form an opinion from little or no evidence
There are 7 letters in GUESSES: E E G S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUESSES plus a wildcard: GUESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUESSES
Images for GUESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.