Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORLORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORLORN exist?
Definitions of FORLORN in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or showing hopelessness
- Appearing sad or lonely because deserted or abandoned.
- Forsaken or deprived: forlorn of all hope.
- Wretched or pitiful in appearance or condition: forlorn roadside shacks.
- Nearly hopeless; desperate.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- n - a track of swampy land
- n - a dismal person
There are 7 letters in FORLORN: F L N O O R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORLORN plus a wildcard: FORLORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORLORN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORLORN
- Poor old man He looks so forlorn and depressed.
- forlorn Candy Corn Mission Mission
- The forlorn Cavern image - Imageslime.com
- sad forlorn and guilty looking puppy sitting in the corner after an ...
- WILDS forlorn music discography with reviews and MP3
- your destiny is forlorn by gothichristos86 on deviantART
- forlorn Download Songs & Albums Online MP3 Music ...
- Warlore - Medieval II Total War Unit forlorn Hope
- Depressed young boy sits with a forlorn expression - M2450241 ...
- forlorn hope band promo photography Enlightened Photography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.