Is FORLORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORLORN in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or showing hopelessness
- Appearing sad or lonely because deserted or abandoned.
- Forsaken or deprived: forlorn of all hope.
- Wretched or pitiful in appearance or condition: forlorn roadside shacks.
- Nearly hopeless; desperate.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- noun - a track of swampy land
- noun - a dismal person
There are 7 letters in FORLORN: F L N O O R R
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORLORN, to go: FORLORN?
Rearrange the letters in FORLORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORLORN
What's nearby FORLORN
Lookup in Wiki for FORLORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORLORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORLORN"