Scrabble word: FIRKIN
Is FIRKIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FIRKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a British unit of capacity equal to 9 imperial gallons
- noun - a small wooden keg
- A small wooden barrel or covered vessel.
- Any of several British units of capacity, usually equal to about 4 of a barrel or 9 gallons (34 liters).
- noun - a British unit of capacity
There are 6 letters in FIRKIN: F I I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRKIN
Click to search all anagrams of FIRKIN plus a wildcard: FIRKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRKIN
Images for FIRKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.