Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUALIZE exist?
Definitions of EQUALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - compensate
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- To make equal: equalized the responsibilities of the staff members.
- To constitute or induce equality, equilibrium, or balance.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- v - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in EQUALIZE: A E E I L Q U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUALIZE plus a wildcard: EQUALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUALIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUALIZE
- Videoclip equalize video de esta cancin
- equalize by Dark Cells
- equalize company Logo Vector Download Free (Brand Logos) (AI EPS CDR ...
- Doce Far Niente Pitty - equalize
- felixk equalize - Pitty
- equalize let you control the sound the quality the atmosphere and ...
- Womens equalize T-Shirt
- equalize papel de parede sobre equalize
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.