Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUALIZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUALIZES exist?
Definitions of EQUALIZES in dictionaries:
- verb - compensate
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- v - to be equal to
There are 9 letters in EQUALIZES: A E E I L Q S U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUALIZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUALIZES plus a wildcard: EQUALIZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUALIZES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUALIZES
- Diarra equalizes
- music graphic equalizes and audio analysis clip
- Amon equalizes Celestia by Sonikku001 on deviantART
- Pump Control and Alarm System equalizes wear extends life. SJE ...
- Brian Graham equalizes
- Cleveland Cavaliers 26 th straight loss equalizes Tampa Bays All ...
- title Goalkeeper equalizes for Aalesund note Aalesunds American ...
- Sydney equalizes with the Wanderers Neos Kosmos
- Juventus equalizes late in 2-2 draw at Chelsea
- Claudio Pizarro equalizes for Werder Bremen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.