Scrabble word: EGOISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGOISM exist?
Definitions of EGOISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethics) the theory that the pursuit of your own welfare in the basis of morality
- noun - concern for your own interests and welfare
- The ethical doctrine that morality has its foundations in self-interest.
- The ethical belief that self-interest is the just and proper motive for all human conduct.
- Excessive preoccupation with one’s own well-being and interests, usually accompanied by an inflated sense of selfimportance.
- Egotism; conceit.
- noun - extreme devotion to self-interest