Scrabble word: EGOISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGOISM exist?
Definitions of EGOISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethics) the theory that the pursuit of your own welfare in the basis of morality
- noun - concern for your own interests and welfare
- The ethical doctrine that morality has its foundations in self-interest.
- The ethical belief that self-interest is the just and proper motive for all human conduct.
- Excessive preoccupation with one’s own well-being and interests, usually accompanied by an inflated sense of selfimportance.
- Egotism; conceit.
- noun - extreme devotion to self-interest
There are 6 letters in EGOISM: E G I M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGOISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGOISM plus a wildcard: EGOISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGOISM
Images for EGOISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.