Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DULLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DULLED exist?
Definitions of DULLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - having lost or been caused to lose interest because of overexposure
- adj - made dull or blunt
- adj - deprived of color
- adj - mentally slow
- v - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in DULLED: D D E L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DULLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DULLED plus a wildcard: DULLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULLED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DULLED
- Dulling Poly Finished Guitars PIC HEAVY - Page 23 - Les Paul Forums
- Fear Has Eroded Our Rights dulled Our Humanity The Liberty Voice
- Shining Monkey Fabric Protector Ruined my Finish ( - Page 3 ...
- dulled SENSES - demotivational poster
- theneedleblog Bursting Inflated Egos and Pricking dulled Consciences
- ... Indians In Review Injuries losses never dulled the Tribes passion
- Has sleep dulled my senses Netbook from Apple I think so
- Ez a szemgoly kidlledsvel jr betegsg csnya ltvny ...
- ... . John Knits restoring garments that have yellowed grayed or dulled
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.