Is DULLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DULLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - having lost or been caused to lose interest because of overexposure
- adj - made dull or blunt
- adj - deprived of color
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in DULLED: D D E L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DULLED
To search all scrabble anagrams of DULLED, to go: DULLED?
Rearrange the letters in DULLED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DULLED
What's nearby DULLED
Lookup in Wiki for DULLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DULLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DULLED"