Scrabble word: DULLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DULLED exist?
Definitions of DULLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - having lost or been caused to lose interest because of overexposure
- adj - made dull or blunt
- adj - deprived of color
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in DULLED: D D E L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DULLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DULLED plus a wildcard: DULLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULLED
Images for DULLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.