Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DULCIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DULCIFY exist?
Definitions of DULCIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make sweeter in taste
- To make agreeable or gentle; mollify.
- To sweeten.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- n - something that is sweet
There are 7 letters in DULCIFY: C D F I L U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DULCIFY plus a wildcard: DULCIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULCIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DULCIFY
- Sires - Karoo Angus - Bathurst NSW
- Racing and Sports - 2006 Tattersalls Cox Plate WS Cox Plate 2006 ...
- sugar - definition of sugar by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- KPs Wrap Round 15 - Footy Tragic Tragically Obsessed with ...
- Double Century was foaled in 1975 and was by Century from the ...
- The many hats of Gai The many hats of Gai thetelegraph.com.au
- Yalumba Thoroughbred dulcify Vintage Port 1979 (3 x 750mL) SA.
- Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Baking Desserts - Zimbio
- Offered by Lakewood Stud this chestnut colt is by Happy Giggle from ...