Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKED exist?
Definitions of DOCKED in dictionaries:
- verb - come into dock
- verb - deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- verb - deduct from someone's wages
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - maneuver into a dock
- v - to bring into a dock (a wharf)
There are 6 letters in DOCKED: C D D E K O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKED plus a wildcard: DOCKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKED
- FileCarnival Sensation docked in Freeport Harbour.JPG - Wikipedia ...
- See you on the lake
- FileUSS Intrepid aerial view docked at Manhattan.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Fishing Boats docked In Atlantic City Loves Photo Album
- Maligne Lake Cruise - Jasper - Reviews of Maligne Lake Cruise ...
- Rottweiler Puppies Blog Breed Info
- Steamer Rothesay docked at wharf with passengers aboard. [ca ...
- CARNIVAL MIRACLE Cruise Ship docked in Manhattan NYC (Hudson River ...
- Dinghy Dock (Dockage) Uvala Maracol Anchorages Ports I docked ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.