Scrabble word: DEADHEAD
Is DEADHEAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEADHEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonenterprising person who is not paying his way
- noun - a train or bus or taxi traveling empty
- A person who uses a free ticket for admittance, accommodation, or entertainment.
- A vehicle, such as an aircraft, that transports no passengers or freight during a trip.
- A person regarded as dull-witted or sluggish.
- A partially submerged log or trunk.
- To pilot or drive (a vehicle) carrying no passengers or freight.
- To bypass a senior employee in order to promote a more junior employee.
- verb - to travel without freight
There are 8 letters in DEADHEAD: A A D D D E E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADHEAD
Click to search all anagrams of DEADHEAD plus a wildcard: DEADHEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEADHEAD
Images for DEADHEAD
Lookup in Wiki for DEADHEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.