Scrabble word: DACTYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DACTYL exist?
Definitions of DACTYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables
- noun - a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- A metrical foot consisting of one accented syllable followed by two unaccented or of one long syllable followed by two short, as in flattery.
- A finger, toe, or similar part or structure; a digit.
- noun - a type of metrical foot