Scrabble word: DACTYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DACTYL exist?
Definitions of DACTYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables
- noun - a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- A metrical foot consisting of one accented syllable followed by two unaccented or of one long syllable followed by two short, as in flattery.
- A finger, toe, or similar part or structure; a digit.
- noun - a type of metrical foot
There are 6 letters in DACTYL: A C D L T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DACTYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DACTYL plus a wildcard: DACTYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DACTYL
Images for DACTYL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.