Scrabble word: CORRIDOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRIDOR exist?
Definitions of CORRIDOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed passageway
- A narrow hallway, passageway, or gallery, often with rooms or apartments opening onto it.
- A tract of land forming a passageway, such as one that allows an inland country access to the sea through another country.
- A restricted tract of land for the passage of trains.
- Restricted airspace for the passage of aircraft.
- The restricted path followed by a spacecraft on a particular mission.
- A thickly populated strip of land connecting two or more urban areas: the Boston-Washington corridor.
- noun - a narrow hallway