Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORRIDOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRIDOR exist?
Definitions of CORRIDOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed passageway
- A narrow hallway, passageway, or gallery, often with rooms or apartments opening onto it.
- A tract of land forming a passageway, such as one that allows an inland country access to the sea through another country.
- A restricted tract of land for the passage of trains.
- Restricted airspace for the passage of aircraft.
- The restricted path followed by a spacecraft on a particular mission.
- A thickly populated strip of land connecting two or more urban areas: the Boston-Washington corridor.
- n - a narrow hallway
There are 8 letters in CORRIDOR: C D I O O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRIDOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRIDOR plus a wildcard: CORRIDOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRIDOR
8 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRIDOR
- corridor in Manchester Didsbury Travelodge
- 15. corridor to the Sacristy
- FileWhite corridor.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- DesignBuild Projects & Testimonials
- corridor of the Treasury Museum
- FileWhitchurch Hospital West Wing corridor.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- corridor design
- Turbolift Access corridor Deck C Akyazi Class- USS McCook.
- corridor Interior
- corridor - Lightshadows
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.