Scrabble word: COMEDY
Is COMEDY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMEDY in dictionaries:
- noun - light and humorous drama with a happy ending
- noun - a comic incident or series of incidents
- A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.
- The genre made up of such works.
- A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.
- Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.
- The art of composing or performing comedy.
- A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.
- Often used to modify another noun: a comedy writer; a comedy show.
- noun - a humorous play, movie, or other work
There are 6 letters in COMEDY: C D E M O Y
Click to search all anagrams of COMEDY plus a wildcard: COMEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMEDY
Images for COMEDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.