Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCOONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCOONS exist?
Definitions of COCOONS in dictionaries:
- noun - silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- verb - retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment
- verb - wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
- v - to wrap or envelop tightly
There are 7 letters in COCOONS: C C N O O O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCOONS plus a wildcard: COCOONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCOONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCOONS
- cocoons Just Another Noob Photographer
- FileActias luna cocoons sjh.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Silk cocoons
- 2009 Cocooning Update Bugfolks
- silk cocoons 30 for 12 she has directions for soaking the cocoons ...
- cocoons everywhere
- Wild Saturniidae cocoons Bugfolks
- Silk cocoons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.