Scrabble word: COCOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCOON exist?
Definitions of COCOON in dictionaries:
- noun - silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- verb - retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment
- verb - wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
- A protective case of silk or similar fibrous material spun by the larvae of moths and other insects that serves as a covering for their pupal stage.
- A similar natural protective covering or structure, such as the egg case of a spider.
- A protective plastic coating that is placed over stored military or naval equipment.
- To envelop in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection from a harsh or unfriendly environment.
- verb - to wrap or envelop tightly