Scrabble word: COCOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCOON exist?
Definitions of COCOON in dictionaries:
- noun - silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- verb - retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment
- verb - wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
- A protective case of silk or similar fibrous material spun by the larvae of moths and other insects that serves as a covering for their pupal stage.
- A similar natural protective covering or structure, such as the egg case of a spider.
- A protective plastic coating that is placed over stored military or naval equipment.
- To envelop in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection from a harsh or unfriendly environment.
- verb - to wrap or envelop tightly
There are 6 letters in COCOON: C C N O O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCOON plus a wildcard: COCOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCOON
Images for COCOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.