Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAMMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMMY exist?
Definitions of CLAMMY in dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly cool and humid
- Disagreeably moist, sticky, and cold to the touch: a clammy handshake.
- Damp and unpleasant: clammy weather.
- Uneasy; apprehensive: The ghost town gave us a clammy feeling.
- adv - cold and damp [adj CLAMMIER, CLAMMIEST] : CLAMMILY
There are 6 letters in CLAMMY: A C L M M Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAMMY plus a wildcard: CLAMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMMY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAMMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.