Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVILS exist?
Definitions of CAVILS in dictionaries:
- noun - an evasion of the point of an argument by raising irrelevant distinctions or objections
- verb - raise trivial objections
- v - to find fault unreasonably
There are 6 letters in CAVILS: A C I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVILS plus a wildcard: CAVILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVILS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVILS
- the cavils of the adviser (1687) (9781240861200) George Tullie Books
- NEX-5N cavils and Caveats Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Cheshire BOEs iPads draw some cavils - The Cheshire Citizen News ...
- tongue against the cavils of Gregory Martin William Fulke Books
- Two Brother cavils are two too many for this crew.
- Regione Sardegna - Provincia. Cagliari
- Dr. cavils HBCU Major Division Football Top 10 Poll Rankings with ...
- Windham County Vermont Beers Reprints
- Puppethead - The connection quality rouses no cavils
- Jeanne Wilkinson Comments Complaints cavils.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.