Scrabble word: BOXING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXING exist?
Definitions of BOXING in dictionaries:
- noun - fighting with the fists
- noun - the enclosure of something in a package or box
- verb - put into a box
- verb - hit with the fist
- verb - engage in a boxing match
- Material used for boxes.
- A boxlike covering or enclosure.
- The act of enclosing in a box.
- The act, activity, or sport of fighting with the fists.
- noun - a protective outer covering
There are 6 letters in BOXING: B G I N O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXING plus a wildcard: BOXING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXING
Images for BOXING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.