Scrabble word: BINDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINDING exist?
Definitions of BINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the capacity to attract and hold something
- noun - strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- noun - the act of applying a bandage
- noun - one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot
- noun - the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - executed with proper legal authority
- The action of one that binds.
- Something that binds or is used as a binder.
- The cover that holds together the pages of a book.
- A strip sewn or attached over or along an edge for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- Fastenings on a ski for securing the boot.
- Serving to bind.
- Uncomfortably tight and confining.
- Imposing or commanding adherence to a commitment, an obligation, or a duty: binding arbitration; a binding agreement.
- noun - the cover and fastenings of a book
There are 7 letters in BINDING: B D G I I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINDING plus a wildcard: BINDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINDING
Images for BINDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.