Scrabble word: BINDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINDING exist?
Definitions of BINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the capacity to attract and hold something
- noun - strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- noun - the act of applying a bandage
- noun - one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot
- noun - the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - executed with proper legal authority
- The action of one that binds.
- Something that binds or is used as a binder.
- The cover that holds together the pages of a book.
- A strip sewn or attached over or along an edge for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- Fastenings on a ski for securing the boot.
- Serving to bind.
- Uncomfortably tight and confining.
- Imposing or commanding adherence to a commitment, an obligation, or a duty: binding arbitration; a binding agreement.
- noun - the cover and fastenings of a book