Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAUHINIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAUHINIA exist?
Definitions of BAUHINIA in dictionaries:
- noun - mountain ebony, orchid tree
- n - a small tropical tree
There are 8 letters in BAUHINIA: A A B H I I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAUHINIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAUHINIA plus a wildcard: BAUHINIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAUHINIA
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAUHINIA
- bauhinia Orchid Tree - TopTropicals.com
- Alienbear Jewelry Design bauhinia Blakeana the city flower of HK
- bauhinia purpurea - Source www.tropicaldesigns.com
- FileShatin bauhinia tree.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filebauhinia blakeana (Key West).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- bauhinia variegata Thumbnail Pictures
- Filebauhinia variegata flower.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Photo bauhinia yunnanensis
- FileFunchal - bauhinia variegata (Orchideenbaum) IMG 2104.JPG ...
- bauhinia species Orchid Trees Orchid Shrubs Orchid Vines
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.