Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLOON exist?
Definitions of BALLOON in dictionaries:
- noun - large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
- noun - small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
- verb - ride in a hot-air balloon
- verb - become inflated
- A flexible, nonporous bag inflated with a gas, such as helium, that is lighter than the surrounding air, that causes the bag to rise and float in the atmosphere.
- Such a bag with sufficient capacity to lift a suspended gondola or other payload.
- Any of variously shaped, brightly colored inflatable rubber bags used as toys.
- A sac that is inserted into a body cavity or tube and distended with air or gas for therapeutic purposes, such as angioplasty.
- A rounded or irregularly shaped outline containing the words that a character in a cartoon is represented to be saying.
- To ascend or ride in a balloon.
- To expand or swell out like a balloon.
- To cause to expand by or as if by inflating.
- verb - to swell out
There are 7 letters in BALLOON: A B L L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLOON plus a wildcard: BALLOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLOON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.