Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BABASSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABASSUS exist?
Definitions of BABASSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory
- n - a palm tree
There are 8 letters in BABASSUS: A A B B S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABASSUS plus a wildcard: BABASSUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABASSUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BABASSUS
- ... be in my product rotation but babassu oil can be a great substitute
- Tropical Babassu Oil Butter 100g
- Babassu skin & spa winnaar Beauty Award Publieksprijs Beauty
- Calories in Babassu Oil Nutrition and Health Facts
- Babassu Oil
- Babassu palm
- ... width300] Clump of Babassu Fruit hanging from the tree.[caption
- Babassu olje - BIO Orbignya Oleifera
- Babassu Oil for Soap Making Lotions Creams.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.