Scrabble word: ASSESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSESSED exist?
Definitions of ASSESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - estimate the value of (property) for taxation
- verb - to estimate the value of for taxation
There are 8 letters in ASSESSED: A D E E S S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSESSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSESSED plus a wildcard: ASSESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSESSED
Images for ASSESSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.