Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSESSED exist?
Definitions of ASSESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - estimate the value of (property) for taxation
- v - to estimate the value of for taxation
There are 8 letters in ASSESSED: A D E E S S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSESSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSESSED plus a wildcard: ASSESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSESSED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSESSED
- Connecticut 305(b) assessed Waters 2010
- Gold assessed 09 048
- Land for Sale Kingman AZ - 60% Below 2012 Tax assessed Value ...
- Fact The IRS assessed nearly 45 billion in additional taxes as the ...
- Acute Pericarditis assessed With Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- The Queen has been taken to hospital to be assessed by doctors over ...
- Green Honeycreeper Chlorophanes spiza being assessed by researchers
- British submarine to be assessed for damage - Yorkshire News
- Ben 10 Destroy All Aliens 2012 DVDRip 700MB MovieGation - Mediafire ...
- Students will also be assessed on their knowledge of the scientific ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.