Scrabble word: AQUEOUS
Is AQUEOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AQUEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - similar to or containing or dissolved in water
- adj - produced by the action of water
- Relating to, similar to, containing, or dissolved in water; watery.
- Formed from matter deposited by water, as certain sedimentary rocks.
- adj - pertaining to water
There are 7 letters in AQUEOUS: A E O Q S U U
Click to search all anagrams of AQUEOUS plus a wildcard: AQUEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AQUEOUS
Images for AQUEOUS
Lookup in Wiki for AQUEOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.