Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLYLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLYLIC exist?
Definitions of ALLYLIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to the allyl radical
- adj - a univalent radical [n -S] : ALLYLIC
There are 7 letters in ALLYLIC: A C I L L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLYLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLYLIC plus a wildcard: ALLYLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLYLIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLYLIC
- see also allylic hydrogen
- allylic strain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Radical allylic Bromination (Wohl-Ziegler Reaction)
- NBS allylic Bromination Scheme.png
- Tertiary allylic Carbocation
- An allylic halide is an alkyl halide in whose molecule there are one ...
- allylic ccarbocat.png
- An allylic hydrogen is a hydrogen atom that is bonded to an allylic ...
- allylic Oxidation with Selenium Dioxide
- allylic Carbocation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.